Simply place a Chakra Melt inside of your favorite wax warmer and enjoy the aroma. We recommend using the Aloha Bay Electric Wax Warmer. Chakra Melts are scented with 100% pure essential oils, are made from sustainable RSPO certified palm wax, and feature REACH compliant vegetable oil based dyes. Each melt contains its corresponding Chakra image and color. Easily mix and match to create your own custom meditative aromacology environment. Each 3.5 oz. net weight box contains 8 Chakra Melts.
Why we at Mountain Valley Center sell Aloha Bay Candles
- Aloha Bay began as a candle factory in 1993 using a human hands approach rather than being fully automated
- In 2001 Aloha Bay partnered with an Indonesian Fair Trade factory in Jakarta, where approximately 200 workers enjoy fair wages, medical benefits, paid vacations and more.
- Wax is heated by solar power and workers use only simple candle making tools and no heavy machinery.
- Palm wax used is from well known, environmentally responsible plantations in Malaysia and, in smaller amounts, from certified organic plantations in Brazil and now Colombia.
- Aloha Bay’s vegetable candle dyes are 100% REACH Compliant. The dyes’ shade, consistency, stability and strengths are just as intense, crisp, clear and bright as aniline candle dyes. (Aniline dyes are oil soluble dyes used to dye most candles.) REACH dyes contain none of the 26 listed prohibited aryl amines; no aromatic solvents like toluene, hexane, benzene, and naphtha, phthalates and no petrochemical additives.
- All Aloha Bay candle ingredients are FDA approved for food contact.
It’s really all about the energy with which a product is made that makes a difference energetically to you, the consumer.
Chakra Candle Melts hold the wealth of fragrance found in nature – pure flower and plant essences with the power to revive or soothe, heal or protect. Chakra Candle Melts are infused with 100% pure essential oils selected for their aromacology benefits relative to balancing each chakra.We are grateful to offer you theses candles from a such a high frequency source. Enjoy!