Electric Wax Warmer for scented candle wax melts.
• ceramic body 4 inch diameter and 4.5 inches tall with removable warming cup
• 120V / 60Hz, 24W
• lights up when “ON”
• easy to use and clean
• white three foot cord and switch
How to use your Wax Warmer
- Place a franranced wax melt in the ceramic cup at the top of the wax warmer. (We recommend using Pure Essential Oil wax melts from Aloha Bay for their fresh and delicate fragrances
- Pllug in and turn on the wax warmer. Fragrance will fill the room as the wax melts. You can mix melts to create your own scent blend. Just be sure that the cup does not overflow in the warmer.
- It is best to not operate the warmer more that 4 hours at a time.
- Clean the cup after the wax has cooled, but do not submerge the electric warmer itself in water.
- Turn off and unplug when not in the area.