Ashtamangala 3-metal Carved Singing Bowls
One Singing Bowl, approx. 350 gram Singing Bowl-playing stick-instructions
One Ashtamangala 3-metal Carved Singing Bowl
These unique “mini bowls” are 2″ high and 3.5″ in diameter, yet they play a full sound. They are made from Brass, Copper, and Iron and carved with Ashtamangala Symbols (the eight auspicious signs which symbolize the eight-fold path of Buddhist practice)
- The Lotus Flower, representing spiritual purity and compassion
- The Precious Parasol, the silk canopy that is held above the Budhas and gives protection from all evil influences.
- The Vase of Great Treasures, containing the spiritual jewels of enlightenment
- The White Conch Shell spirals to the right and is blown as a horn to announce the Buddha’s enlightenment.
- The Knot of Eternity, also known as the Lucky Diagram and represents unending loving and harmony
- The Victory Banner that proclaims victory of the Buddhist teachings over ignorance.
- The Eight Spoked Golden Wheel, also known as the Wheel of Dharma and represents the Noble Eightfold Path of the Buddhadharma.
- The Two Golden Fishes, representing spiritual release from the ocean of samsara.
Out of stock