Choose from a colorful selection of crystal Merkabas, Orgonite & Sacred Geometry to activate your Life Force and Balance your Stillpoint.
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle used by the Masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. The Mer-Ka-ba is the vehicle of Light mentioned in the Bible by Ezekiel.
Mer-Ka-Ba means the Spirit/Body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of Light (wheels within wheels), which is a vehicle to transport Spirit/Body from one dimension into another.
It can take on many forms of light. It is made up of 2 star tetrahedrons. We all have a merkaba field around us. One just has to activate it to connect with the higher dimensions.
Mer means Light, Ka means Spirit, Ba means Body
What is the Merkaba?
The Merkaba is a counter-rotating field of light generated from the spinning of specific geometric forms that simultaneously affects one’s spirit and body. It is a vehicle that can aid mind, body and spirit to access and experience other planes of reality or potentials of life. In fact, the Merkaba is even much more than this. Those who have taken the Flower of Life workshop and have learned the merkaba meditation have stated that they have learned more about themselves, connected with their higher selves, and moved to new levels of awareness.
The Merkaba is a tool that helps humans reach their full potential. The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba.
A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy. The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.
Ten Qualities of Your Merkaba Higher Self
Merkaba is yourself.
- Merkaba is One with all. The Source, Its power and the soul are One.
- Merkaba is silent stillness at its center. It is the perfect balance of stillpoint.
- Merkaba pulsates, expands, and contracts. This is radiation and absorption of the divine heartthrob. It is the rhythm, vibration and flow between polarities. Merkaba is the All in All.
- Merkaba breathes. As it pulsates, it draws energy into your center and radiates that energy back out.
- Merkaba is a vortex-sphere. It spins, spirals and turns up and through its own center in an endless, self-generating process. It is the perfect sphere that generates the Tree of Life.
- Merkaba contains crystalline geometries. Crystalline structures of light, formed within Merkaba, are a shape code that allows you to move between dimensions and to communicate with civilizations of light. Merkaba functions on all planes: “as above, so below.”
- Merkaba is living fire – the light of God. It is the cosmic essence, the creative substance of the universe called the threefold flame at the center of your Heart.
- Merkaba is cosmic sound. It is called by a hundred names, e.g., OM, HU, Amen, Allah, Aloha, Soham, etc.
- Merkaba is living waters. It is the radiant, fiery, bliss of nectar that is the life of creation.
- Merkaba is love. The sensation of Merkaba is blissfully nurturing. Out of this sensation flow wisdom, clarity and compassion.
Sacred Geometry and Platonic Solids
Tetrahedron – Balance and Stability
First of the platonic solids, having 4 triangular sides. Each side sits flat, no matter how it is turned, creating a balance between physical and spiritual. It’s power is linked to the solar plexus, personal power and awareness. Understanding (Binah) 4 triangular faces, 4 vertices, 6 edges. Use for Manifestation & Creation. Associated with the Energy of Expansion, the Solar Plexus, Color Red, and the Fire Element
The second platonic solid is the cube or hexahedron, having 6 square sides. Associated with Earth element, the cube sits flat, firmly rooted and grounded in earth and nature. It’s solid foundation symbolizes stabillity and grounding energy. Strength (Geburah) 6 square faces, 8 vertices, & 12 edges. Use for
Grounding, Associated with Base of Spine, Color Green, & Earth Element
Eight Paths to Enlightenment through the Heart
The third of the platonic solids in the octahedron having 8 triangular sides. Compassion and our own spiritual nature combine in this shape to allow us to access the healing and nurturing aspects of ourselves. Balance of multiple forces is required when resting on a single point in time and space. Honor (Hod) 8 triangular faces, 6 vertices, 12 edges Use for Spiritual Enlightenment. Associated with the Heart, Color Yellow, Planet Mercury, and the Air Element
Twelve Faces of the Divine Within
The fourth platonic solid is the Dodecahedron, having 12 pentagonal sides. Face of the Divine Within
Use for Ascension and finding the Divine within. The Senses (Yesod) 12 pentagonal faces, 20 vertices, 30 edges. Associated with the 3 higher chakras, the skin, Color Gold, and Ether Element
Movement, Flow, Change
The Icosahedron is the fifth and final platonic solid , having 20 triangular sides. It symbolizes movement, flow, and change, allowing for freedom of expression and creativity.
Kingdom (Malkuth) 20 triangular faces, 20 vertices, 30 edges. Conscious Prayer Use for Conscious Prayer & Transformation. Associated with Navel Chakra, Color Blue, and Water Element
Please note that all crystals are natural stone – slight variations in size and natural inclusions are to be expected.
NOTE: The colors noted for the platonic forms do not correspond to the colors usually associated with the Chakras. They refer to the colors of the Great Rays, which are different than the chakras.