Click on Photo to go directly to product!
Trace the Path – Find Your Center
This colorful, handcrafted, 6″ porcelain finger labyrinth is a trivet plate, hand painted, then fired to achieve a crackled glass effect for the path, with a raised border between each path.
The classic 7-circuit design dates back over 4,000 years. 7 paths, or circuits, with raised borders, lead to the center, or goal. Use as a finger labyrinth for relaxation, centering and intuitive insights.. Use as a color therapy tool to balance the energies of body, mind, and spirit.
In tracing the labyrinth path (or walking a labyrinth), you actually follow the steps in chakra healing.
- Begin on the 3rd chakra (yellow), the solar plexus, “I think” .
- Then your proceed to the 2nd, pelvic chakra (orange), “I feel”.
- Your next path is the 1st chakra (red), “I am”.
- Then on to the 4th charka (green), “I love”,
- the 7th chakra (indigo), “I am more!”,
- the 6th chakra (violet), “I see”, the 5th chakra (blue), “I speak”
- and finally to the center (pink), “I listen”.