Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle used by the Masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. The Mer-Ka-ba is the vehicle of Light mentioned in the Bible by Ezekiel.
Mer-Ka-Ba means the Spirit/Body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of Light (wheels within wheels), which is a vehicle to transport Spirit/Body from one dimension into another.
It can take on many forms of light. It is made up of 2 star tetrahedrons. We all have a merkaba field around us. One just has to activate it to connect with the higher dimensions.
Mer means Light, Ka means Spirit, Ba means Body
Merkaba Crystal Sets - Tools for Meditation
The double crystal sets include 2 crystals or gemstones. When meditating, hold a merkaba in each hand to balance energy and enhance merkaba energy flow. The crystals are 3/4" square and come in their own pouch for safe travel. Includes story card.
Choose from Aventurine for Healing, Tiger's Eye for Personal Power, Opalite for Light, Rose Quartz for Love, or Amethyst Quartz (purple, not shown) for Spirit.
Special Sale - $21.00/set!
What is the Merkaba?
The Merkaba is a counter-rotating field of light generated from the spinning of specific geometric forms that simultaneously affects one's spirit and body. It is a vehicle that can aid mind, body and spirit to access and experience other planes of reality or potentials of life. In fact, the Merkaba is even much more than this. Those who have taken the Flower of Life workshop and have learned the merkaba meditation have stated that they have learned more about themselves, connected with their higher selves, and moved to new levels of awareness.
The Merkaba is a tool that helps humans reach their full potential. The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba.
A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy. The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.
Ten Qualities of Your Merkaba Higher Self
Merkaba is yourself.
- Merkaba is One with all. The Source, Its power and the soul are One.
- Merkaba is silent stillness at its center. It is the perfect balance of stillpoint.
- Merkaba pulsates, expands, and contracts. This is radiation and absorption of the divine heartthrob. It is the rhythm, vibration and flow between polarities. Merkaba is the All in All.
- Merkaba breathes. As it pulsates, it draws energy into your center and radiates that energy back out.
- Merkaba is a vortex-sphere. It spins, spirals and turns up and through its own center in an endless, self-generating process. It is the perfect sphere that generates the Tree of Life.
- Merkaba contains crystalline geometries. Crystalline structures of light, formed within Merkaba, are a shape code that allows you to move between dimensions and to communicate with civilizations of light. Merkaba functions on all planes: "as above, so below."
- Merkaba is living fire - the light of God. It is the cosmic essence, the creative substance of the universe called the threefold flame at the center of your Heart.
- Merkaba is cosmic sound. It is called by a hundred names, e.g., OM, HU, Amen, Allah, Aloha, Soham, etc.
- Merkaba is living waters. It is the radiant, fiery, bliss of nectar that is the life of creation.
- Merkaba is love. The sensation of Merkaba is blissfully nurturing. Out of this sensation flow wisdom, clarity and compassion.