Local Links near Mountain Valley Center in the Smoky Mountains
Contact us if you know of other links to add!
- Rabun County Chamber of Commerce links to sites and attractions in our area through the Chamber.
- Mountain Light Sanctuary has lots of options for visiting the Sanctuary, from afternoon tea to extended overnight stays. Some of the options include day visits, personal retreats, group retreats, events such as workshops, rites of passage, as well as spiritual guidance.
- Grandfather Yellow Horse Man has traveled to many places throughout the world as a Peace Elder, learning about healing and sharing his message of peace. He calls his work “Medicine of the Heart,” going back to the original instructions.
- Carpe Diem Farms. Carpe Diem, which means seize the day, is a life enrichment center located on 44 acres nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwestern North Carolina. Eight miles outside of Highlands, it is, by intent, off the so-called beaten path.
- InnerLinks offers trainings with The Transformation Game, Frameworks for Change, and the Frameworks Coaching Process. Their aim is to work with groups and organizations committed to learning. In this context we see ourselves as coaches, consultants, and colleagues. Asheville, NC! originators of the Angel® Cards!
- Natural Awakenings Magazine of the Western NC & North GA Mountain region is your guide to a healthy, higher quality and more balanced lifestyle. Our mission is to provide you the insights and information you need in that quest. Each month, we publish cutting-edge information on complementary/alternative medicine and natural health, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, green living, creative expression and the products and services that support a healthy lifestyle-for you and your loved ones.
- Asheville Magazine, serving the Holistic, Conscious Community of Asheville, North Carolina We Welcome You with an Open Heart and Mind …we are INTERACTIVE!
One Stop Shop for Body, Mind & Spirit